Friday, April 2, 2010

April 2 through 21 - Sick!

John and I both got sick in the beginning of April.  It didn't hit John too hard and he was better within a week.  Mostly sinus congestion.  Unfortunately, I developed a sinus infection that didn't lose it's grip for 3 weeks.  Lemme tell ya something ... I was miserable!!  After 2 trips to the doctor and a couple of rounds of antibiotics I finally got better, but I was soooooo tired of not feeling well.  The doctor said that he had seen many patients who weren't getting better after the usual treatment.  This Spring has been tough for us allergy sufferers.  All of the rain this past Winter was great for the environment, but it has made the Spring pollens especially miserable.  Let's hope we don't get sick again for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment