Friday, April 9, 2010

April 9, 2010 - Bored Dog II/Travel

Hmmmmm ... bored dog again?? If so, I bet this scared the heck out of her. She's terrified of new or loud noises.


John has had to do a lot of traveling lately for work. He usually takes a trip every now and then, but there's been a run lately where he's been gone just about every week. I'd rather he just stay home so I don't have to cook and take care of the dog. Oh, and I miss him too. :0) Really, the only advantage to him being gone is that I don't have to wear earplugs to sleep at night. I really really really hate those dang earplugs, but I'd still rather he didn't leave.

In April, John had to go to India to help set up the quality system at a new facility Moog. The facility is in Bangalore (Bengaluru) and has basically been an engineering site but is growing and needs to expand its capabilities.

John was asked to be part of a team put together by the Aircraft Group Director of Quality so it was a pretty big deal. His trip was scheduled for a week, but the dang volcano in Iceland extended it a little bit. He ended up literally flying around the world getting there and back. I stunk a couple of cards/notes in John's luggage before he left so he'd find them on his trip. I love doing that kind of stuff! To my very pleasant surprise, John also decided to leave me little notes to find. I came home from work the day he left and found about 25 pink sticky notes all over the house. Nala and I had a great time running around finding them. We were also surprised by a few incognito notes as time went by. I loved it!! Here are some pics:


Yeah right!  Like I'm the partier!
I'm ALWAYS cold.
 He knows me well ...
 What!!?
This is one of the ones I found after our first "sweep" of the house.  The toilet seat cover was down so I didn't see it.  I'm not really sure why, but I scared me to death when I pulled the cover up.  Haha!  (I can't get this dang picture to rotate correctly.  It only turns when I upload it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment