Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13th - Disneyland!

Would you believe me if I told you I hadn't been to Disneyland in 6 months??  Well up until last week, it was the truth!!  Partly due to being sick early in my pregnancy (remember the awful sinus infection and constant congestion?), and partly due to us just being busy and not making time to go.  I decided enough was enough and something had to be done!  Especially since we only have a few more days available to us until our annual passes get blocked out for July and part of August.  After work we changed clothes and headed out!  The park was a little busy but not bad at all.  We didn't really have an agenda other than to have dinner at one of the restaurants that recently reopened with a new menu and to do a little baby window-shopping.  We also ended up walking around some and checking things out since we hadn't been there in so long.

I didn't have my camera so the few pictures we took were with our cell phones.  You'll have to pardon the crappy quality.

We decided we were overdue for a bump pic and couldn't think of a better place to take one than in front of the castle.  Here I am at 24 1/2 weeks.

We found a few cute things we may buy for the baby with our Disney points.



And a few things to put on my birthday list.

We had dinner at the Village Haus restaurant in Fantasyland.  They've added a few new things to their menu and we were excited about trying them out.  Click here to see the menu. http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_vil.htm  (Here's where the crappy pictures come in.  It's dark in there so John was shining a light onto the food while I took pics.  Everything looks a little blue!)


John had the chicken sausage in a pretzel roll.

I ate the apple and cheddar salad.

Chocolate milk for me  & iced tea for John.  Those of you who know me may be shocked that I willingly drank milk, but being pregnant has got me craving it!!  We're going through milk like crazy at home.  I still can't drink it plain, but add a little chocolate to it and I'm in heaven.

Black forest cupcake - Delicious!!

Everything we had was really good and we'd order it again.  It was so nice to have something different than the typical hamburger they have everywhere.

We had a great time and are looking forward to going back.  The whole family (including Deanna and Loryn) are planning to return the 21st to try out the second restaurant with a new menu and to get our Disney fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment