Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mar. 18th – Mar. 24th

Sunday, March 18th
Do you like my barking dog shirt? I do!

Don’t worry about those scabs on my forehead. I scratched myself in my sleep.

The kid loves to jump! His feet always remind me of the river dancers.


Tuesday, March 20th
Having fun in the exersaucer.

The iguana annoys the heck out of me, but Landen loves the lights in it.

This alligator is his very favorite.

Hanging out in her usual spot – at my feet


Wednesday, March 21st
Passed out!


Thursday, March 22nd
If Nala sees you sitting on the floor she likes to join you. Not sitting next to you, sitting ON you. I swear she still thinks she’s a little puppy.

Unfortunately, this is what it’s like to feed Landen a lot of the time. He’ll drink an ounce or two and then want nothing to do with the rest of the bottle … even if it’s been hours since he ate last. This little display is actually on the tame side. Typically he’ll grab the bottle with both hands and throw it! We just keep trying though because one minute he’s fighting it and the then the next he’ll start drinking. Feeding times are not fun.


Saturday, March 24th
We had some special visitors come to meet Landen. Stephanie and Clay were here and carved out some time in their very busy schedule to come by and visit.  We’re so glad they did!

That night was the annual Moog Winter Party on the Queen Mary.  First we met at Sam’s to hang out with all our friends, then it was to the ship for dinner, drinks, and a ship tour!


No comments:

Post a Comment