Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mar. 4th – Mar. 10th

Sunday, March 4th
Since we hadn’t been to the doctor in awhile, we decided to pull out our scale to see how much Landen weighed.  19.6 pounds!!


At my parent’s house we discovered that my Mom has been cleaning Landen’s bottles using the same bottle brush that she used for my bottles as a baby!!!  I can’t believe that thing still has bristles on it!  While the one she was using is perfectly fine and getting the job done, I bought her an upgraded model the next time we went to Babies-R-Us.


Monday, March 5th
Papa had daycare duty again! Nala just can’t resist getting in on the action.

Landen tried peas for the first time. Even though his mommy hates them, he thinks they’re delicious!


Tuesday, March 6th
Look at me in my big-boy polo shirt


Still lovin’ the jumperoo


Wednesday, March 7th
Still love to nap in mommy’s arms when I get a chance

Cute feet!


Thursday, March 8th
Ready for the day!

Passed out at Mimi’s


Friday, March 9th



Bath time is getting splashier and splashier!



Saturday, March 10th
Pics with my dog




Isn’t she pretty???

Playing in my chair

In the evening I glanced out our front window and noticed there were fire trucks and an ambulance out there! Apparently our next door neighbor needed some medical attention and called 911.


In that last picture you can see that the firemen were talking to a group of kids down the street who were attending a big family party.  The kids were so excited!!  The firemen passed out Junior Fire Fighter stickers.  I decided to take Landen out onto the porch to see the trucks.  One of the firemen saw us and ran over their very last sticker for Landen!!  The firemen were so excited about the baby.  It was really cute.  A few minutes later they all loaded in their trucks and drove off waving, giving us a little blast from their sirens.  It was super sweet of them!



That night when I was changing Landen into his pajamas he was being silly and laughing like crazy!


When I went into his room to check on him I found Landen had wiggled around in his crib and fell asleep smooshed up at the head of his crib. I just never know how he’s going to be positioned in his crib when I check on him anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment