Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15th – April 21st



Monday, April 15th
Trying out Mimi’s high heels

Fast asleep at Mimi’s

I bought an attachment for the bathroom faucet that helps bring the water closer to the edge of the sink so Landen can wash his hands standing on his stool.  He loves it.



Tuesday, April 16th
Listening the Jake and the Neverland Pirates songs on Mommy’s computer

Ready for bed


Wednesday, April 17th
I love how to opens his mouth SOOOO wide to get the food in there.

Wearing Mommy’s shoes (on the wrong feet)

His laugh is so adorable.

Thursday, April 18th
Mimi and Auntie took Landen down to dog beach in Long Beach to check it out.  Landen wasn’t too happy about the sand (as usual) but they pushed on.


As you can see, Nala was able to run off a little energy.

Saturday, April 20th
One Saturday night I decided to take Landen down to the Long Beach Peninsula to walk around.  I can’t remember why John wasn’t with us, but my parents decided to come along.  Landen wasn’t happy about the sand (again) but if we stayed near the water where it was firmer he did ok.  We had a nice walk along on the shore and then went to Claim Jumper for dinner.  It was a really nice evening.

Sand on my feet makes me unhappy







Sunday, April 21st
Taking a nap with Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment