Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8th – April 14th


Monday, April 8th
Music class!


Shaking his giraffe shaker



We got a new Finding Nemo changing pad cover that matches Landen’s room theme

Play time with Daddy



Tuesday, April 9th
Even though Landen was getting sick we decided to spend the evening at California Adventure after work.  In some of the pictures you can see Landen’s glassy red-rimmed eyes.  We had a nice time but didn’t stay too long.

What’s that?


I’m done eating let’s go.

What do you mean you’re not done yet??


Ok, I’ll dry my tears.  Hurry up though.

Let’s go on a ride



Wednesday, April 10th
Let’s see, how many things can I get into in the few minutes Mommy’s occupied??


Daddy’s socks spinning around are fun!

Our favorite little shopper


Friday, April 12th
Busy day at Mimi’s daycare




Saturday, April 13th
Saturday morning watching Peter Pan for the first time.  I love that he’s taking interest in the Disney movies.  It doesn’t last long but it still makes my heart happy.
975

Sunday, April 14th
Morning snack in my cozy chair

I taped a big piece of butcher paper to the dining room table and let Landen color to his heart’s content.


Yummy lunch!

I like to spin around and get dizzy.  It’s fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment