Monday, June 4, 2012

June 4th: John’s birthday

John took his birthday off from work and stayed home with Landen.  They had a good day together.  I got home in the afternoon and it was time for presents!!


Landen was a huge hindrance help to John.





After getting some kitchen and gardening supplies from the kidlets, it was time for the big one from me.  John could hardly believe it when, after a long time of shooting down any mention of buying one, I gave him an iPad.  He was one happy birthday boy!





Landen liked playing in all the mess


That evening, we went to the Jazz Kitchen for dinner.  John really likes it there.  Both of our families went except my dad (but I can’t remember why).  A celebratory cocktail was definitely in order

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Landen entertained us while waited for our food.

John got ribs

I had a chicken dish that was delicious but I can’t remember what it was!

After we ate it was time for more presents

And an original masterpiece for Uncle John from Taylor

John got a special birthday beignet from our waitress – lucky duck!

Happy birthday John!

No comments:

Post a Comment