Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10th – June 16th


Sunday, June 10th
John’s cousin Jacquie graduated from college so we attended her celebratory lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. Landen was a hit, of course!

Landen and Mitch

Landen and the graduate



After being a good boy at the restaurant, Landen was ready to play at home!  He loves “Pop Goes the Weasel”.  It cracks him up.




Monday, June 11th
Landen LOVES his music table

All of the sudden Landen started “headbanging” with John.  Possible future rock star??


Wednesday, June 13th
Good morning sunshine!!

Checking out the goods at Sprouts

You picked out a good one Mommy

Readin’

Time for a snooze


Thursday, June 14th
Look at how beat up I am?!?!?!!  I pulled one of the dining room chairs down on top of me.  I fell back and hit the ground.  Then the chair hit my head and rebounded and hit it again!  Mommy and Daddy saw it happening but didn’t have a chance to grab the chair before I toppled over.  I screamed bloody murder after it happened.  I’m doing ok now.



Friday, June 15th
Mama decided it was time for me to get some new developmentally appropriate toys. I had a lot of fun checking them all out. Mama says she thinks Daddy had even more fun though!








Hi Nala!

I learned a new trick


Saturday, June 16th
All dressed up to go out to HOT Chino Hills for a pre-Father’s Day celebration.

Swimming with Daddy and cousins John and Andrea






Daddy had a fun time playing with Guia



No comments:

Post a Comment