Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14th – May 20th

Monday, May 14th
I’m not sure why Landen was playing in his undershirt and socks, but he looks happy enough.


Landen likes it when you hide behind a wall and play peek-a-book with him.  (Sorry for the jumpy camera, I should have set it down on the counter instead of holding it and hiding at the same time.)


Tuesday, May 15th

Yummy dinner!


Now that Landen is army crawling, he is obsessed with both the fireplace and the cords under the end table …. baby-proofing is needed.  Unfortunately he made it over to the fireplace and managed to bump his head on it.  He got a nice lump right in the center.


He still loves it when you snap a towel or sheet. 

Bath time!  John has started turning on the shower to rinse him off.  Luckily the water coming down doesn’t faze him one bit.


Wednesday, May 16th


Squirming all over the place!

Gimme that camera!

This thing gives me lumps on my head but I keep going to it like a moth to a flame ….

Showing off my new “squishy” face

My two top teeth are just about ready to break through.  Thank goodness for infant Advil.

Boingy!  Boingy!  Boingy!

Aren’t I getting a little big for this thing?

I’m getting a little big for this too but I nap so well it Mommy and Daddy refuse to put it away.


Nala’s giving me kisses


Thursday, May 17th
Getting into trouble at Mimi’s




Wild and crazy Costco trip!

Pretty girl! (sitting on the baby’s blanket of course)


Friday, May 18th
Playing with bubbles at Mimi’s



Saturday, May 19th
I love playing with my brush

Checking out the products at the Home and Garden Show



Sunday, May 20th
Baby in a basket!

Petting Nala

Backyard time


We got a call from Bobby informing us that there was an eclipse going on.  John and I had both privately noticed that it seemed a little hazy out, but we didn’t know it was because of the eclipse.  We used a piece of cardboard to view it against the back wall.


Time for bed silly

No comments:

Post a Comment