Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11th – July 12th: Debbie and Greg’s Birthdays



My birthday was really nice this year.  We had a nice relaxing day and ate take-out at home.  Perfect!

Landen started off my morning engaged in his new favorite task – destroying my side of the closet. He discovered that he can open up all the drawers and empty all the baskets … and dump everything out. I may need to do some rearranging because not only am I getting tired of reorganizing every day, he’s also grabbing stuff and then wandering all over the house and leaving it in weird places. Fun.


Later he managed to push enough buttons on the remote control to produce this:

That took a little while to remedy. Finally John came home from work and it was present time!!


Nala got me a sweet card and there were awesome gifts from John and Landen. John got me a tablet! Woohoo!!!



The next day was my Dad’s birthday and we celebrated by checking out a new hot dog joint in town.  Bobby and Renee’s family couldn’t make it so it was just our family and my parents.  They had a TON of different choices of toppings!

Landen sat in his first restaurant high chair.  He did really well.  Luckily it wasn’t a quite place so Landen’s squealing and babbling didn’t bother anyone.

The food!




John got a HUGE hot dog

After dinner we headed back to my parent’s house for presents and dessert.



John bought me a Paradise Cake for my birthday so I shared it with my Dad as our birthday cake.


My Dad started feeding Landen the whipped cream topping off of his piece and Landen was in love!


No comments:

Post a Comment