Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23rd – July 28th



Monday, July 23rd
The day after we got home from Steph and Clay’s wedding weekend to San Luis Obispo we decided to stay home from work to “recover”. It was a nice lazy day and just what we needed. I pulled in Landen’s present from Santa Claus (finally) so he could check it out. He fell in love immediately!


Playtime! High five!



We spent some time in the backyard so Nala could run around and have some fun.



Wednesday, July 25th
There’s an intruder  in my bed!


All dressed and ready to play!

Pretty girl

Now there’s an intruder in my shower!

Let’s eat Mommy!


Friday, July 27th

Landen constantly pulls the hand towels off the oven and twirls them around.  The towels are never there when you need them.  It’s incredibly cute and totally annoying at the same time.

Trying some cut up banana


I hadn’t seen Nala for awhile so I poked my head out the back door to see if she was in the backyard.  I found her like this:

She had managed to jump into the area with the new forms for our addition but couldn’t get back out.  I laughed so hard!!  And then helped her out of course.

Saturday, July 28th
Munching on a cookie


Playing with the newspaper



All dressed up for Jared and Kristie’s surprise baby shower

They were definitely surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment