Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2nd – July 7th


Monday, July 2nd
Look at me feeding myself a rice cracker!!



Playing fetch with Nala

Happy boy!

Grabbin’ Nala’s paw

Showing off my cruisin’ skills, babbling, and making my squishy face



Tuesday, July 3rd
Sleepy boy

First trip to buy fireworks

Check out these dirty feet!  I put in a hard day’s work crawling around the house and have the dirt to prove it!

Friday, July 6th

How can sleeping that way be comfortable??

Entertaining myself while we wait in line at Costco




Saturday, July 7th
Landen was invited to Claire’s birthday party at a splash park. It turned out to be a chilly day and Landen wasn’t loving the water but he eventually warmed up to it a little and did some splashing.






Birthday cake


John put Landen in a swing for the first time while I was visiting with friends.  I missed it!  I’m so sad about that.  By the time I realized what was going on and got over there, Landen was over it and in no mood for a picture.  I took one anyways.

After we got home we let Landen run around in his diaper for a bit before his bath.  He’s always fully clothed at home so it was super cute to see him running around that way.






No comments:

Post a Comment