Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15th – July 18th



Sunday, July 15th
After working a long time to try to get Landen to clap, he FINALLY just did it spontaneously one morning.  In fact, he was doing it for a few minutes before it really clicked and we realized what he was doing.


Baby MP3 player

Drooly Gus!

Playing ball with Nala



Monday, July 16th
Playing with Lolo Peping at Lolo’s house



Tuesday, July 17th
Mommy’s Major Hunk


Wednesday, July 18th
Look Mommy, I found the remote!


So handsome! Helping mommy put the laundry away.



Mommy, are you done with your shower yet? I’m done playing with my toys.

My keyboard!

Working on my fine motor skills with some Cheerios. Intense concentration.




Time to eat a rice cracker!


We spend some time in the afternoon meeting one of Mommy’s Disneymooner friends for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment